Need some fresh ideas for running your saxophone studio? Have you ever thought it might be you mindset holding you back? Entrepreneurship is your mission, but you need to find a model to follow after in the world of saxophone. I get the opportunity to speak with Jessica Voigt Page in how she developed her Saxophone Academy of Austin and her new venture into helping young professions tackle some of the difficult tasks of getting started. You are not going to want to miss this one.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2