Dr. Brian Kauth comes on the show to discuss his dissertation on composer Roman Palester where he had to follow quite a few rabbit holes to get the vital information to complete the paper. However, I too like Rabbit holes and found an interesting one that involves legend Jean Marie Londiex. We get to say Happy Birthday to his mentor Wildy Zumwalt as well! Enjoy.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2