Have you ever dreamed of playing with the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and wanted to know what its like to be on stage with some of the finest musicians in the world? Mark gets the opportunity to talk to Dr. J. Michael Holmes who recently toured with CSO throughout Europe. Dr. Holmes is currently the Artist-Teacher of Saxophone and Head of Woodwinds at Roosevelt University Chicago College of Performing Arts. This conversation will take you around the world and leave you encouraged about exploring the orchestral repertoire for saxophone.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2