WARNING! You may need to sit down for this one as the enthusiasm in this conversation may seriously launch you. Dr. Jonathan Nichol and Mark McArthur sit down for a spirited conversation covering so many inspiring ways to think about saxophone study and performance. He announces the summer camp he will be doing with the H2 quartet at University of Oklahoma and the brilliant faculty who will be teaching. Take the time to enjoy this episode and get to know Dr. Jonathan Nichol.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2