Mark McArthur sits down with John Seaton who is the Band Director at Las Vegas Academy and Andrew Austin who is the writer of the Ye’ Olde Music Major Blog to talk about one of our favorite subjects, Solo and Ensemble Festival for middle school and high school students. We have a few war stories, tips for success, and encouragements for anyone who is willing to decide performing in this great event is for you. Please share this episode with anyone you know who could benefit.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2