Eric Bradley sits down with saxophone soloist and Army Band Saxophonist Chris Condon. This episode covers Chris’ new album titled Pieces and how crowd funding can be used effectively to deliver a stunning final product. Please share and encourage your friends to check out this episode and of course Chris Condon’s new album.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2