Dr. Andrew Allen from Midwestern State University shares his research about the saxophone ensemble. From our founder Adolphe Sax to John Phillip Sousa, Sigurd Rascher, and the mordern ensembles today, the saxophone ensemble is a major part of promoting and demonstrating the saxophone. Enjoy this journey through our instrument’s history I believe is sure to inspire you to explore being in a large saxophone ensemble.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2