Dr. Noah Getz’s masterclass covers the important topic of voicing and gives some tips for exploring into the altissimo. This is an excerpt out of his book Stratosphere which provides explanations and etudes for work in the alitssimo range. The Rascher Top Tones and Sinta Voicing Books are also referenced and can be an important addition to your library and practice routine.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2