Mark and Eric ask the age old question, “Does Marching Band help to improve you as a musician?”. These guys have plenty of experience both participating and teaching marching band. They will have a few laughs and shed light on a few topics that might help you not only survive marching season, but come out on the other end ready for the next season! Band Directors, this is hopefully a perfect episod to sahre with your saxophone students who might need that extra bit of advice. Thanks for listening.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2