Programming is such a vital part of being a performing musician. Jon Wintringham brings his vast experience and enthusiasm for program construction into this important masterclass. WARNING! The information here may just enhance your willingness to prepare a well thought out music program for your audience. We hope you are encouraged by this episode. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how it impacts you.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2