Mark & Eric share some thoughts on making sure you’re ready for the beginning of school. This checklist has some simple things, but if you haven’t thought of them they might help you save a lot of time later when performance counts. Check out our facebook group The Modern Saxophonist Community where we will post a written version of the check list so you can follow along and keep for a reminder. Also, remember to subscribe on iTunes and follow us on Twitter @themodernsax. BAND DIRECTORS please share with your students as this is meant to be a solid encouragement for every saxophonists success.
- Building Your Business with Jessica Voigt Page
- Dr. Brian Kauth: Through the Rabbit Hole
- Dr. Nathan Mertens - Off to Japan
- Saxophone Tech with Dave Camwell
- Dr. J. Michael Holmes: CSO Gold Standard
- Live from NY with Kristen McKeon
- Instrument Repair with Steven Georges
- Solo #1: What Have I Learned?
- James Barrera on Lindeman Method
- Dr. Henning Schroeder Part 2